We gather corporately on Sundays at 10:30am to worship God through song, prayer and Biblical teaching.
We desire to be a place at which all are welcome. If this is your first time visiting Cedar City, here are a few things you might want to know.
- We are located at 12 New Street in Lebanon, Ohio in a white brick building near the corner of New Street and Mechanic.
You can find directions here.
- There’s a small parking lot and plenty of street parking if the lot is full.
- Come as you are! There’s no dress code that could keep you out of the kingdom or that should keep you away from the church. We have a casual atmosphere we hope you’ll feel at home in.
- Come early, stay late! Our folks love to chat and spend time with each other. We’d love to meet you and get to know you better, so please feel free to come a little early or stay a little later.
- Please bring your kids! We love kids and our kids ministry workers would love to meet you and your children. Immediately upon entering the building, turn right and go down the stairs. This is where our kids spend Sunday mornings. Our workers will help familiarize you with the space and get your children situated in the right classroom.
We gather throughout the week in community groups.
Community groups are smaller expressions of the local church. They are neighborhood-based groups that spend time together weekly in the Word, in prayer and on mission. These groups are learning centers for discipleship and a primary place for members and guests to connect and share life together throughout the week. They are designed to be a practical application of Acts 2 where disciples meet in homes to worship Jesus and grow in their love for Him and one another.
CCC desires to live out the model of community groups both at set times throughout the week and every day in every place that we are. Currently, we have one community group that meets every Wednesday evening at 6:30pm either at the 12 New Street building or at someone’s house.