We gather corporately on Sundays at 10:30am to worship God through song, prayer and Biblical teaching.
We desire to be a place at which all are welcome. If this is your first time visiting Cedar City, here are a few things you might want to know.
- We are located at 12 New Street in Lebanon, Ohio in a white brick building near the corner of New Street and Mechanic.
You can find directions here.
- There’s a small parking lot and plenty of street parking if the lot is full.
- Come as you are! There’s no dress code that could keep you out of the kingdom or that should keep you away from the church. We have a casual atmosphere we hope you’ll feel at home in.
- Come early, stay late! Our folks love to chat and spend time with each other. We’d love to meet you and get to know you better, so please feel free to come a little early or stay a little later.
- Please bring your kids! We love kids and our kids ministry workers would love to meet you and your children. Immediately upon entering the building, turn right and go down the stairs. This is where our kids spend Sunday mornings. Our workers will help familiarize you with the space and get your children situated in the right classroom.
We gather throughout the week in missional communities.
“A Missional community is a group of people, about the size of an extended family, who are united through Christian community around a common service and witness to a particular neighborhood or network of relationships. The Missional Community doesn’t exist for anything less than making disciples of Jesus among these networks or neighborhoods.”Wikipedia
CCC desires to live out the model of missional community both at set times throughout the week and every day in every place that we are. Currently, our missional community meets every Wednesday evening at 6:30pm either at the 12 New Street building or at someone’s house.